Art Fund is run by passionate professionals who are dedicated to supporting museums and galleries around the UK, and making art accessible to everyone. Help us with our mission – join our team.
We offer an excellent benefits package with generous annual leave, an Art Allowance that includes a paid half-day a month to visit exhibitions and galleries, and regular lunch-and-learns to support your development. We are a friendly, welcoming and supportive team.
Data and Supporter Service Administrator
- King's Cross, London
- Contract length:
- 6 months fixed term
- App. deadline:
- 21 October 2019
- Other details:
- £25k per annum
Art Fund is the national fundraising charity for art. We believe that art can make you see, think and feel differently, and through our work we help make art more accessible to as many visitors as possible, wherever they are.
We’re looking for a data admin expert to join our team for a 6-month period. You’ll play a critical role in the management of our growing membership scheme, processing supporter data and liaising with external suppliers to ensure best in class data practices.
With an excellent eye for detail, you’ll have a proven track record in data entry and data integrity, and be adaptable to provide wider admin support when needed to ensure the smooth-running of Art Fund’s fundraising and membership processes.
The successful candidate will have:
• Availability to start from early November
• Knowledge of the protocols of data entry and data integrity
• Knowledge of running repeat tasks and adhering closely to protocols and procedures
• Some familiarity with compliance issues relating to Direct Debit, Gift Aid, PCI, Data Protection and Fundraising Standards
• Demonstrable experience of adhering to processes and completing routine administrative tasks critical to the success of a business running effectively.
• Proven experience of diligent and detailed working and complying with standards and protocols.
• Alertness and diligence in carrying out routine tasks and the ability to escalate issues and problems in a calm and timely way for resolution
• Experience of working in a service department or in a customer facing environment.
• Ability to communicate well over the phone or by email in a customer facing environment.
• Commitment to working collaboratively as part of a passionate team
For more information, please download a full job description here. The closing date for applications is 21 October 2019.