3 for £10 terms and conditions Stylist 2016
The website at www.artfund.org (“the Website”) and the Art Fund's mobile applications from time to time ("the Apps") are operated by The National Art Collections Fund (which is a charity registered in England and Wales with charity no. 209174 and in Scotland with charity no. SC038331) on behalf of itself and its wholly owned trading subsidiary, Art Fund Services Limited (a company registered in England & Wales, company no. 01487654). The National Art Collections Fund and Art Fund Services Limited have a group VAT Registration Number GB503552379. The address of The National Art Collections Fund and Art Fund Services Limited is 2 Granary Square, King's Cross, London N1C 4BH. Please note: In these Terms & Conditions, references to “Art Fund” or “us” or “we” should be read as referring to The National Art Collections Fund and/or Art Fund Services Limited, as applicable.
Please note that additional terms will apply to any purchase that you make through the Website or any App and any competitions and promotions operated or promoted through the Website or via any App.
2. Copyright and trade marks
As a visitor to the Website or a user of the Apps, you may download a single copy of the material (i) on the Website or on the Apps to a single computer or other device for your own private viewing/listening purposes only and print a single copy of the same for the sole purpose of retaining a copy for your own personal records only.
No use of the name, logos and/or other trade marks of the Art Fund (whether registered or unregistered) may be made by you without the separate express written agreement of the Art Fund.
3. Prohibited use
You agree not to use the Website, nor any of the Apps:
• to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Website or the Apps;
• to disseminate advertisements or for any other commercial purposes (which would include using the Website or the App to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
• to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Website or the App to any third party except where expressly permitted on the Website or the App;
• to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation;
• to disseminate any material which is abusive, defamatory or obscene, may harass, offend or inconvenience any person, applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or criminal activity or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website or the App by any person;
• to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• in any way that might infringe third party privacy or other rights, is unlawful or that might bring the Art Fund or any of its associates into disrepute; or
• to post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
4. User-submitted material
Any discussion forums or pages where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited.
In relation to this material, you acknowledge and agree:-
• All rights in any material submitted by you shall become the sole property of the Art Fund and that we shall have the right to use that content in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all known and discovered mediums and for all purposes and we shall have the right to make it available to the public on the Website or within the Apps and otherwise. We may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to us.
• We will not view or edit or pre-screen any contribution that you or anyone else make to the forums or to the Website or the Apps generally and therefore, unless we are specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot assume that we are responsible for having made it available on the Website or in the App. We, and others that we designate, shall have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to refuse or remove any material that is posted to, or available on, the forums or the Website or in any App without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
If you object to the publication of any material placed on our online forums (or anywhere else on the Website or in the Apps) please let us know by calling 0844 415 4100 or by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
5. Information and availability
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on the Website and in the Apps is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, the Website and the Apps are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
6. No reliance
The information on the Website and in the Apps does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Art Fund. Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on the Website or in the Apps be relied upon in place of professional advice. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts, instructions, suggestions and/or opinions given on the Website or in the Apps before entering into any commitment based upon them.
7. Linking to the website
We welcome 'hot links' to the Home Page of our Website, but not 'deep linking' by which we mean that you may not include a link to any page of our Website that is not the Home Page. Neither may you display the contents of our Website (or any page from it) or content from any of the Apps, or allow such content to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent.
8. Links to other websites
On the Website or in the Apps you may be offered automatic links to other Websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that the content on those pages is not subject to our control, their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
9. Computer viruses
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website and the Apps do not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the Website or via the Apps and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the Website or any of the Apps.
10. Registration on the website
On certain parts of the Website we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data (by sending an appropriately worded email to email@example.com) to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
11. Submission of information/data
Where information (including sensitive financial or personal information) is provided to the Art Fund (whether directly through the Website or otherwise) you accept that these methods of communication cannot be 100% secure. Where financial information is provided to the Art Fund it uses encryption software to attempt to prevent unauthorised access to this information being obtained. However, the Art Fund cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any damages (other than liability for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of the Art Fund or its officers or any liabilities that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded) arising from the misuse or loss of data or information submitted by you to the Art Fund directly through the Website or otherwise.
12. Your username and password for the website
Where you are able to register on the Website, you will be allocated with a unique username and/or password that gives you access to your Website account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your Website account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or Website account or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and (b) ensure that you exit from your Website account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
14. Variation of these terms and conditions
15. Withdrawal or suspension of access to the website/apps
Further, the Art Fund reserves absolutely the right to withdraw or suspend the Website or the Apps where it deems this to be necessary without notice and will not be liable to you for such unavailability.
National Art Pass
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before submitting an application for membership, renewal or buying a membership as a gift. You should understand that by submitting the application online, by telephone or by post, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Using your National Art Pass
1.1 The National Art Pass is proof of your membership of the Art Fund. Members must have a valid National Art Pass with them to gain free or discounted entry to museums, galleries and historic properties included in the Guide. Members that do not have a valid National Art Pass with them will be asked to pay the full entry fee and refunds cannot be given at a later date.
1.2. When admission tickets to venues are booked online or by telephone, the National Art Pass must be shown on request at point of collection.
1.3. National Art Passes are valid until the date of expiry shown on the card and are non-transferable.
1.4. Membership benefits are subject to change from time to time. Where possible, changes to benefits will be published in Art Quarterly and on the Art Fund’s website artfund.org. We strongly advice members to contact the individual venues before visiting for current opening times, entrance fees and facilities information.
1.5. Single and Under 26 membership categories include one named National Art Pass. Double and Family membership categories include named cards for two adults living at the same address. Family National Art Passes also cover children in the family unit who are under 16 years old.
1.6. Admittance to the Art Fund's Annual General Meeting is limited to members who are able to show a valid National Art Pass on the day.
2. Art Quarterly and the Guide
2.1. Art Quarterly is published quarterly in March, June, September and December and will be sent to active members (subject to category of membership) during the first week of the month of publication. Please inform us of any change of address by editing your contact details using your online account or contacting our Supporter Services team.
2.2. New members receiving a National Art Pass gift pack may need to activate their membership in order to receive Art Quarterly. Instructions on how to activate the membership will be included in the welcome pack.
2.3 The Guide is published annually and is sent to new members (subject to category of membership) in their welcome pack. Subsequent Guides are sent with the Winter edition of Art Quarterly each year in the first week of December.
2.4. The Art Fund cannot guarantee the accuracy of the contents of the Guide so please check with individual venues before your visit for current opening times, entrance fees, facilities etc.
3. Applications for membership, gifts and renewals
3.1. Membership of the Art Fund through the purchase/renewal of a National Art Pass is a form of charitable giving. Membership subscriptions are eligible for Gift Aid, except Life membership and memberships bought as a gift.
3.2. Once a subscription has been paid and a National Art Pass has been issued, no refunds can be made.
3.3. You must not use borrowed, stolen or forged payment methods to make your payment. Should you do so, you agree to accept full responsibility for such action and to indemnify the Art Fund in respect of all actions, claims, damages, liability, fees, costs and expenses whatsoever that arise as a result of such actions.
3.5. When buying or renewing a membership for yourself, payment can be made by Direct Debit, credit or debit card. Life memberships and National Art Passes bought as a gift can only be paid by credit or debit card.
3.6. When payment is made by credit or debit card, the subscription fee will be debited either at the time of your application (when this is submitted online or by telephone), or on receipt of your postal application.
3.7. Personal cheques will be accepted for postal applications for new memberships, gifts and renewals. Please note that charity vouchers and other payment methods will not be accepted for membership subscriptions in compliance with HMRC guidelines.
3.8. Where a membership subscription is paid by Direct Debit, we will notify you at least 10 working days in advance prior to any payment being debited. If you wish to cancel a subscription, notification must be received by Supporter Services at least 3 working days (i.e., Mon-Fri) before the Direct Debit due date to ensure that our records can be amended in time. Failure to provide such notice will result in the Direct Debit being claimed.
No refunds will be provided unless these notice requirements are complied with. If notice has not been given within the specified period and payment has occurred, you are still entitled to cancel your membership, but we are not obliged to offer you a refund.
Any National Art Pass received prior to the cancellation of your Direct Debit must be returned to us.
3.9. The Direct Debit offer is for 12 months for the price of 9 (i.e. 25% discount) in the first year as a Direct Debit payer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. The full rate will be applicable after the first year discount. The Direct Debit option is not available when buying or renewing a National Art Pass as a gift or buying a Life membership.
3.10. From time to time the Art Fund may run special offers to promote membership of the Art Fund. No bulk or third party entries are permitted and offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. Where a personal invitation from the Art Fund has been made, applications can only be submitted by the intended recipient. Please ensure that you have read the specific offer terms and conditions before submitting the application.
3.11. You must be aged 18 or over in order to submit an application for membership or renewal.
3.12. Applicants and recipients of Under 26 membership must be under 26 years old at the time of purchase. Once the applicant reaches 26 years old, the full rate for single membership will apply.
3.13. The Art Fund reserves the right to reject applications for membership, gift or renewal.
4.1. Your National Art Pass(es) will be delivered to the address that you provide when you complete our online application form.
4.2. Free standard delivery is by Royal Mail second class service. Applicants are advised to allow ten working days from the date of the application for the card(s) to arrive.
4.3. Express delivery is available for new membership applications and gifts bought online or by telephone, and will incur an administration free of £6.95. Express delivery service means that you will receive your National Art Pass(es) within 2 working days from the date in which your application was submitted. The estimated delivery date will be displayed at the time of purchase for online orders.
5. Plus One
5.1. 'Plus One' is a membership add-on that enables Art Fund members to visit with a guest so that both member and guest can gain free or discounted entry to the museums, galleries and historic properties included in the Guide upon presentation of a valid National Art Pass with a 'Plus one'.
5.2. 'Plus One' is only available for annual memberships: Individual, Double, Family and Under 26. It must be bought in conjunction with an annual membership and cannot be purchased separately under any circumstances. To view the current fee of an annual membership with a 'Plus One' please click here.
5.2.a. When a 'Plus one' is added to an Individual or Under 26 membership, one named National Art Pass with a plus one admission will be issued to the member. The 'Plus One' admission will be valid until the membership expiry date shown on the membership card.
5.2.b. When a 'Plus one' is added to a Double or Family membership, two named National Art Passes with a plus one admission will be issued, one for each adult included in the membership. The 'Plus One' admission will be valid until the membership expiry date shown on the membership card. Members should note that it is not possible to add a plus one to only one the two cards.
5.3. A National Art Pass with a 'Plus One' is strictly non-transferable.
6. Data Protection and Privacy
7. Replacement cards
7.1. Lost National Art Passes will be replaced once free of charge. Any subsequent replacement cards will incur an administration free of £5.00.
7.2. The Art Fund reserves the right to reject requests for additional replacement cards where at least two replacement cards have been issued within a period of six months.
8. Overseas applications
8.1. As Art Fund is a United Kingdom charity, all charges shown on the Site are in Pounds Sterling. If you are placing an application from outside of the UK your card issuer may convert the charge into your local currency.
8.2. This Site and these terms and conditions have been designed for use within the UK. Whilst we will consider applications from outside the UK, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the Site or the placing of any order through the Site from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any sales or services not permitted under your local law are not offered to you. Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse any application at our discretion from overseas customers and we will have no obligation to provide you with any reasons for refusing an application.
9. Variation of these terms and conditions
1. A donation through the Art Happens platform is a donation to the Art Fund who will claim Gift Aid where applicable.
2. The Art Fund undertakes to pass your entire donation plus any associated Gift Aid to the museum you have chosen to support for the purposes of realising the project.
All donations are non-refundable in the case of a fully funded project.
If your donation is received after a project has reached its funding target, your money will go to the museum or gallery in question for use in connection with its general purposes and you will receive your selected reward.
If the project which you have chosen to support does not go ahead for whatever reason we will contact you and offer you the option either to redirect your donation to another project and select a different reward or to have a refund of your donation.
You will be able to follow the progress of your selected project by logging in to your Art Fund account.
Merchandise-based rewards will be dispatched to donors as soon as they are available – this may not be until the project is realised, as they may depend on images or assets related to the fully completed project. As merchandise-based rewards are given in response to a donation being made, they are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged for other goods and services. Should an item be damaged in transit it is eligible for replacement if it is returned to the Art Fund head office, 2, Granary Square, London N1C 4BH within 10 working days of being received.
Events-based rewards will be provided by the party indicated, on the dates and in the manner described on the Art Happens section of the Art Fund’s website. Events-based rewards are not transferable and no cash alternative will be provided.
You must not use borrowed, stolen, or forged payment methods to make your donation. Should you do so, you agree to accept full responsibility for such action and to indemnify the Art Fund in respect of all actions, claims, damages, liability, fees, costs and expenses whatsoever that arise as a result of your actions.
The Art Fund is not responsible for the content of third party websites.
Art Happens gift cards and certificates can be used to support any Art Happens project at artfund.org/arthappens, up to the value placed on the card or certificate. They are valid for twelve months from date of purchase and can not be exchanged for cash or to purchase membership.
Save the Armada Portrait appeal donations
1. Your donation will be processed and administered by the National Art Collections Fund, operating as the Art Fund, a charity registered in England and Wales (209174) and Scotland (SC038331).
3. You must not use borrowed, stolen, or forged payment methods to make your donation. Should you do so, you agree to accept full responsibility for such action and to indemnify the Art Fund in respect of all actions, claims, damages, liability, fees, costs and expenses whatsoever that arise as a result of your actions.
4. You will not be entitled to a refund of your donation save as mentioned in clause 5 below.
5. In the event that we exceed the campaign target or are unsuccessful in reaching it, monies raised will be used to fund other Art Fund charitable activities. Your donation will only be returned to you if you have indicated to us when you submitted your donation that you would prefer the Art Fund to return your donation in these circumstances.
6. If you have made a donation via the campaign microsite and elected to have your name displayed in the online thank you book, you can later elect to have it removed by emailing us at email@example.com.
7. All single donations of £25,000 or less or less from the general public and donations from eligible charitable trusts will be matched pound-for-pound thanks to the generosity of a consortium of private funders and charitable trusts up to a total amount of donations of £340,000. Donations received once this total amount has been reached and Gift Aid do not qualify for match funding. Match funding will not apply if the campaign target is not met.
8. We will do our best to keep this microsite problem free. There might be occasional downtime for site maintenance and for other reasons beyond our control and we will not be held liable for this.
9. The Art Fund is not responsible for the content of third party websites.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Text donations – additional terms and conditions
1. The service is open to all residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, aged 18 or over. You must use your own mobile phone for this service.
2. Entry to the service is by texting the word ARMADA to the number 70800. The £10 donation is charged in two confirmatory texts of £5 each, which may include a standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates).
3. You can send a text message between 12:00 on 23 May 2016 and 23:59 on 1 August 2016.
4. To make a donation, you will need to text the keyword ARMADA to 70800. Please make sure you key-in the short code and spell the keyword correctly otherwise your donation will not be received.
5. If your keyword and short code are valid, and your text message is received within the specified times and dates, your £10 donation will be charged and you will receive two confirmatory texts.
6. If your keyword or short code are invalid, or your text message is received outside the specified times and dates, you may not receive a confirmation of donation text message but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will not be charged the £10 donation charge, and you will not be donating to the Save the Armada Portrait appeal.
7. By using this service, you agree that we may call you on your mobile in the future. If you'd rather we didn't call or text, please contact us on 0844 415 4100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The SMS service is provided by Cymba Integrated Solutions, company Number 05104538 (England & Wales).
8. We will do our best to keep this microsite problem free. There might be occasional downtime for site maintenance and for other reasons beyond our control and we will not be held liable for this.
9. The Art Fund is not responsible for the content of third party websites.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
May 2016 Survey - Holiday Free Draw
By entering the free draw to win two places on the Travel Editions UK Art Deco and Art Nouveau in Lille and Antwerp tour (the “Free Draw”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
1. Entry is open to Art Fund members who are residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man and are over the age of 18, except employees or contractors of the Art Fund or members of their immediate family, or anyone professionally connected with the Free Draw. We reserve the right to require any participant to prove that he or she is eligible to participate in the Free Draw.
2. You must supply your full name and a valid email address as required by the registration form on completion of the survey and have access to the Internet to participate.
3. Entry to the Free Draw is free. No donation to the Art Fund is necessary to enter the Free Draw.
How to enter
4. The Free Draw will open at 12:00h on Tuesday 31 May 2016 and close at 00.01h on 2 July 2016.
5. To enter the Free Draw you must meet the following requirements:
5.1 You must be an active member of the Art Fund and have completed the online survey at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3BD8DGV before 00.01h on 2 July 2016.
5.2 At the time of completing the survey and submitting your entry for the Free Draw, you must provide your full name and a valid email address.
6. Only one entry per survey respondent will be accepted. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Multiple entries by individuals, third parties and commercial agents will be disqualified.
7. Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted.
How the winner will be chosen
8. The winner of the Free Draw and two reserve(s) will be drawn at random within five working days from the closing date from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the closing date and time.
9. Winners will be notified using the email address provided at the time of registration (or subsequently updated) within five working days of the draw being made. It is your sole responsibility to check and update your contact details held by us.
10. In the event that contact with the winner cannot be made within a further ten working days or the winner is found not to meet the entry requirements, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to the reserve drawn at the same time as the original winner.
Prize on offer
11. The prize on offer is two places (the winner of the prize draw and one other) on the Travel Editions UK Art Deco and Art Nouveau in Lille and Antwerp tour (the winner can choose from five departure dates between 20 October 2016 and 20 April 2017), up to the value of £729 per person. Full details of the Travel Edition tour can be found here.
12. This prize includes:
- - Return Eurostar from St Pancras or Ebbsfleet to Lille
- - Three nights' bed and breakfast at the four-star Mercure Lille Centre Grand Place Hotel, based on shared occupancy of a twin/double room
- - Welcome reception, two lectures and two dinners with wine at the Art Nouveau Brasserie de la Paix
- - Transfers, tours and entrance fees
- - Mike Hope and tour manager throughout
14. We reserve the right to substitute a prize for a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
15. The prize is subject to the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
16. Failure to provide an address for delivery for the prize may result in forfeiture of a prize.
17. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes at the following webpage: artfund.org/pages/terms-and-conditions.
18. The Art Fund reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Free Draw in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Free Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in the event of any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Art Fund that could affect the normal course of the Free Draw.
19. Neither the Art Fund nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies is responsible for any losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by the Art Fund to provide the prize that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner.
20. Save where it has been negligent, the Art Fund will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Free Draw or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical or other difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Free Draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall in any way limit the Art Fund's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
21. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Free Draw in a manner, which in the Art Fund's reasonable determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants may be rejected from the Free Draw at the Art Fund's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Free Draw, the Art Fund may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Free Draw as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
Publicity and Data Protection
23. By entering the Free Draw you agree that if you win you may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Free Draw, including photographs and video, and consent to such participation. We may also use your name and a shortened version of your address (for example, John Smith from London) for promotional purposes on our website and elsewhere.
24. For one month from the closing date of the Free Draw, details of the winner will be made available to participants and the public on request by sending a letter and stamped addressed envelope to Art Fund Member Survey, Free Draw Winners Enquiries at the Art Fund of 2 Granary Square, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4BH. The Art Fund’s decisions in relation to the winner of the Free Draw are final and the Art Fund will not enter into any further correspondence with participants.
25. The promoter of the Free Draw is the National Art Collections Fund (registered charity number 209174 (England and Wales) and SC038331 (Scotland)) of 2 Granary Square, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4BH and the Free Draw is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales shall have sole jurisdiction over any dispute.
- The offer is a three month trial of the National Art Pass for £10, which entitles one person to a card giving discounted or free entry to charging museums, galleries and historic properties, as listed on the Art Fund’s website and discounted access to many exhibitions. Annual National Art Pass prices are as follows Single £62, Double £94, Family £104, Under 26 £31
- The Art Fund members’ guidebook and publication, Art Quarterly, are not included in this trial.
- The National Art Pass will be valid for 3 calendar months from date of payment. The expiry date will be rounded up to the end of the month of expiry.
- The offer opens on 26 July and closes on 10 August 2016 at 11.59pm.
- This offer is available for UK residents who are 18 or over.
- Applicants must be named individuals with a valid postal and email address.
- No bulk or third party entries are permitted.
- One taster card per person and per email address during offer period
- Offer is available for new National Art Pass applicants only, and cannot be used to change or renew existing memberships.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer not available for gift memberships.
- Internet access is required.
- Payment must be made by credit or debit card. We accept payment with VISA, Maestro and Mastercard. Your debit or credit card will be debited at the time of ordering.
- You must not use borrowed, stolen, or forged payment methods to make your payment. Should you do so, you agree to accept full responsibility for such action and to indemnify the Art Fund in respect of all actions, claims, damages, liability, fees, costs and expenses whatsoever that arise as a result of your actions.
- Once the fee has been paid and a National Art Pass has been issued, no refunds can be made.
- Your National Art Pass will be sent to you by post. Please allow 10 working days for delivery. If you have not received your card within 20 working days, please inform us.
- No replacement cards will be issued.
- National Art Passes are not transferable.
- Art Fund reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Art Fund shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
- For terms and conditions relating to use of the Art Fund's website click here