Scene: the old arches in the city walls of Canterbury, with houses nearby.

The arches bridged the arms of the River Stour. Built in 1403-1444 and taken down in 1769. Previously attributed to John Bulman.


The Beaney House of Art & Knowledge

18 High Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2RA
01227 862162
Website

Opening times

Tues - Sat: 10.00am-5pm

Sun: 11.00am-4pm



Exhibitions at The Beaney House of Art & Knowledge

Back to top