Old arches in the city walls of Canterbury
- Art Funded
- 36 x 53 cm
- Palser Gallery
The arches bridged the arms of the River Stour. Built in 1403-1444 and taken down in 1769. Previously attributed to John Bulman.
Museum & Galleries: Tues - Sat, 10am to 5pm. Sun, 11pm to 4pm.
Café: Mon - Sat 10am to 4pm. Sun, 11am to 3.30pm
Visitor Information Mon - Wed, 9am to 6pm Thurs, 9am to 8pm Fri, 9am to 6pm Sat, 9am to 5pm Sun, 10am to 4pm