One of five gifts to four museums by Sir Harry Wilson through the Art Fund between 1933 and 1936.
- 37 x 26 cm
- Acquired in:
- Presented by:
- Sir Harry Wilson through The Art Fund
Hereford Museum and Art Gallery Broad Street, Hereford Herefordshire HR4 9AU 01432 260692 www.herefordshire.gov.uk/museums
Entry detailsFree to all
Wed – Sat, 11am – 4pm