The 9 panels formed part of the 'Faculties of Science' window from the 1906 extension to Marischal college.
- Leaded glass Dimensions: 7 panels: 110 x 56 cm, 2 panels: 93 x 96.5 cm
- Art Fund grant:
- £3,000 ( Total: £10,575)
- Acquired in:
- John Hardman Studios
The scenes depicted include Adam and Eve, an African hunter and lion and an American Indian and buffalo.
1906, installed in Marischal College Library; circa 1970 removed on conversion of library into offices; circa 1994 Neil Phillips.
Entry detailsFree to all
Tue – Sat, 10.30am – 4.30pm