This was the first of over 130 works of art donated by C D Rotch to the V&A, British Museum, Ashmolean and York City Art Gallery through the Art Fund between 1922 and 1960.
- 41 x 27 cm
- Acquired in:
- Presented by:
- C D Rotch through The Art Fund
Mr Rotch was a member of the Art Fund at the time.