- Art Funded
- 73 x 122 x 60 cm
- Presented by
- Marina Vaizey through The Art Fund
Part of a group of three gifts to five museums by Marina Vaizey through the Art Fund between 1995 and 2003.
Purchased by Hugh and Ruth Dalton from Ernest Race Ltd, 1945
The museum is now closed to undergo a major, transformational development project. It will reopen in spring 2020.
Throughout closure, the Geffrye's restored almshouse will remain open for tours and a full programme of events will be run in the front gardens.