These drawings were previously attributed to George Richmond.

They are part of a group of 37 drawings presented to the Whitworth by Mr A E Anderson through the Art Fund in 1926. Mr Anderson also gave over a hundred more works to the Whitworth through the Art Fund on three separate occasions in 1923, 1925 and 1928.




Exhibitions at The Whitworth

Back to top