Cup commemorating the new Bethlem Hospital, 1677.
The Du Cane Flagon by English, 1676
© Museum of London
- Silver Dimensions: 33 cm
- Art Fund grant:
- £7,500 ( Total: £19,375; Tax remission)
- Acquired in:
- Charles Du Cane
Du Cane heirloom engraved with a dedication to Benjamin Ducane, by order of Court for the Hospitals of Bridewell and Bethlehem. Hallmarked for London 1676: maker's mark 'IR' a trefoil above, pellet below (an unknown female goldsmith).