This painting was part of a collection of 117 works belonging to the industrialist and engineer F.

D. Lycett Green and bequeathed to York through the Art Fund, in 1955, in recognition of the remarkable efforts made after the Second World War by its curator to transform it into a gallery of international importance.


Sir William and Sir George Agnew, Bart; F.D. Lycett Green.

Back to top