Landscape with Cattle
- Art Funded
- 28.5 x 28.5 cm
- Presented by
- F D Lycett Green through The Art Fund
In the left distance, a city wall can be seen on the horizon. This painting was part of a collection of 117 works belonging to the industrialist and engineer F.D. Lycett Green and bequeathed to York through the Art Fund, in 1955, in recognition of the remarkable efforts made after the Second World War by its curator to transform it into a gallery of international importance.
Sir george Holford; F.D. Lycett Green.