One of two watercolours presented by A E Anderson to the Ashmolean Museum in 1923.

A E Anderson donated 22 watercolours to the Ashmolean over a period of 16 years through the Art Fund.


Ashmolean Museum

Beaumont Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 2PH
01865 278000
Website

Opening times

Tue – Sun, Bank Holiday Mon, 10am – 5pm

Closed 24 – 26 Dec



Exhibitions at Ashmolean Museum

Back to top