In the foreground is the range of buildings with the Precentor's House at the east end, which extended into the middle of Dean's Yard and was pulled down in 1815 when the present Yard was formed.
The Dean's Yard Westminster by Unknown Artist, 17901800
© Westminster Abbey Library
- Acquired in:
- Presented by:
- Mr & Mrs P J Westwood through The Art Fund
Entry detailsFree to all
Mon – Thu, 10am – 1pm, 2pm – 4.45pm
Visits by appointment only.