Studio copy of the original.

This work is part of a long series of works of art from the collection of the late Henry Van den Bergh which have found their way to museums through the Art Fund at different periods since 1909, either being presented by himself, or, following his death in 1937, by his heirs. The Van den Bergh collection not surprisingly, was strong in the work of Dutch artists, particularly of the 19th century.

Provenance

Henry Van Den Bergh


National Army Museum

Royal Hospital Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 4HT
020 7730 0717
Website

Opening times

Daily, 10am - 5.30pm (Last admission 5pm)



Exhibitions at National Army Museum

Back to top