The Fair at Bury St Edmunds
- Art Funded
- 42 x 52 cm
- Fine Art Society
Beyond can be seen St James's Church (now the Cathedral), the Norman Tower, and the Tower of St Mary's Church. The Georgian facade, which was added to the building on the right in 1789, is unchanged apart from the portico. This building, now known as the Athenaeum, has been used as Subscription Rooms since 1804.
Mon – Sat, 10am – 5pm Sun, 12noon – 4pm
Last entry one hour before closing Closed Bank Holidays