The drawing shows the bridge over the river Severn from the South West, with its Tudor gate-house on the east bank which was demolished in 1808.

Provenance

Sir Bruce Ingram


Museum of Gloucester

Brunswick Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 1HP
01452 396 131
Website

Opening times

1 Apr – 30 Sep
Tue – Sat, 10am – 4pm

1 Oct – 31 Mar
Tues – Sat, 10am – 3pm
(Open Mon during school holidays)

Closed Christmas and New Year

Back to top