- Art Funded
- 56 x 43 x 25 cm
- Presented by
- Brigadier Clark Fund through The Art Fund
There are glass panels at the four corners, with brass capitals and bases. At the four corners of the arched pediment are brass finials in the form of urns with flames rising from them. Part of a donation of 16 gifts and 1 bequest to five museums by the Brigadier Clark Fund through the Art Fund between 1936 and 1992.
Brigadier W E Clark.