A village on the bank of a river, with a church, a ferry, fishermen and sailing boats.
- Oil on panel
- 39 x 61 cm
- Acquired in:
- Bequeathed by:
- A B Williamson through The Art Fund
One of eight works bequeathed to the Art Fund by Mrs A. B. Williamson and presented to Liverpool, where the Williamson family business originated, in 1957.
Free to all
Daily, 10am – 5pm
Closed 24, 25, 26 and 31 Dec and 1 Jan