The Holy Family with St John and Donor
- Art Funded
- 256 x 192 cm
Hilly landscape with the Holy Family, St.
John and a donor. The grant was for a restoration.
Lord Brownlow, Captain R.T.Hinkes, Rev.W.J.Owen, Dr Seymour Maynard. Presented to St Bartholomew's Church Orford, Suffolk in 1950 by the late Dr J Seymour Maynard, and hangs above the altar.