Triptych with Christ and St Mary Magdalen in centre panel, and donors in wings - the Burgomaster of Delft, his wife and their children.

Inscribed verso with names dates of death and places of burial of all donors.

Provenance

Vrijvrouwe van Renswoude until 1754; 1757, given to St Anna Convent at Leiden by Hendreik van Sligeland, Burgomasterof the Hague; 1860, M B Wezelaar, Haarlem; 1907, Konsul Weber, Hamburg; 1912, Weber Sale; 1952 Sotheby's; A Orenstein (193);Nieuwe Ke




Exhibitions at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery

Back to top