Claude Phillip Martin
- Art Funded
- 127 x 102 cm
- Presented by
- Sir Alec & Lady Martin through The Art Fund
Full length seated portrait.
Painting begun at Martin's house and finished at Sickert's house. One of 26 gifts to 19 museums by Sir Alec Martin or Sir Alec and Lady Martin through the Art Fund between 1935 and 1967.
From the collection of Sir Alec and Lady Martin. Their gift.