Caerphilly Castle, Glamorgan by Michael Angelo Rooker, 1743-1801
© Fitzwilliam Museum
- Acquired in:
- Bequeathed by:
- P C Manuk & G M Coles through The Art Fund
One of two bequests to four museums by P C Manuk and G M Coles through the Art Fund between 1948 and 1949.
Entry detailsFree to all
Tue – Sat, 10am – 5pm Sun & Bank Holidays 12noon – 5pm Closed Mon, 24 – 26, 31 Dec and 1 Jan