Depiction of Quarry Street which reveals the timber construction of the buildings.

The signboard of the Star public house in the right foreground bears the name of the landlord, which points to a date of around 1790.

Provenance

Fry Gallery,1982


Guildford Museum

Castle Arch, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3SX
01483 444 751
Website

Opening times

Please note the museum us currently closed for maintenance

Mon – Sat, 11am – 5pm (last entry 4.45pm) Bank Holiday Mondays

Back to top