Littlehampton harbour is at the mouth of the Arun and in the past was known as the port of Arundel.
A Paddle Pleasure Steamer Embarking Passengers at Littlehampton by Leslie Arthur Wilcox
© Littlehampton Museum
- Oil on canvas
- 76 x 127 cm
- Art Fund grant:
- £3,750 ( Total: £5,000)
- Acquired in:
- Parker Gallery
Littlehampton combines the functions of harbour and seaside resort. The painting also depicts a windmill, demolished in 1932, which was painted by Constable.
Entry detailsFree to all
Mon – Fri, 9am – 4.30pm Sat, 10.30am – 4.30pm