- Art Funded
- 32 x 59 cm
We can see a broad street with a group of soldiers standing by a sentry box on the left. There is an open gateway with view down the street and the Banqueting Hall beyond. The 'Holbein' Gate was built in 1532 and demolished in 1759. The Banqueting House is the only integral building of the old Whitehall complex now standing.