Recommend a Teacher - Free Prize Draw
Thank you for taking the time to help us grow our Teacher Art Pass community. If you have agreed to recommend a Teacher Art Pass to at least one other teacher by clicking the ‘I want to recommend a teacher’ button in one of your Teacher Art Pass emails from Art Fund, your entry has now been submitted into the prize draw.
The winner will be notified within ten working days from the closing date which is the 1 August 2023.
In the meantime, there's lots of art and culture to enjoy this summer. What will you see first? Browse museums near you and the latest exhibitions to see for less in the Explore section of our website and read our article of recommendations on what to see over the summer holidays. Plus, if you're planning next years' curriculum now, find out what CPD opportunities are available at museums, and discover the benefits of planning a museum visit.
You can find the full Terms and Conditions for the prize draw below.
Art Fund Recommend a Teacher - Free Prize Draw
By entering the free draw to win a £250 Amazon voucher (the “Free Draw”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man who are over the age of 18, except employees or contractors of the Art Fund or members of their immediate family, or anyone professionally connected with the Free Draw. We reserve the right to require any participant to prove that he or she is eligible to participate in the Free Draw.
- Multiple entries in the draw by commercial agents will not be accepted.
- You must be an owner of a valid Teacher Art Pass in order to participate.
How to enter
- The Free Draw will open at 3pm on 28 June 2023 and close at 11.59pm on 1 August 2023.
- Entry to the Free Draw is free. No donation to the Art Fund is necessary to enter the Free Draw.
- To enter the Free Draw you must agree to recommend a Teacher Art Pass to at least one other teacher by clicking the ‘I want to recommend a teacher’ button in one of your Teacher Art Pass emails from Art Fund.
- Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Multiple entries or entries that are made fraudulently will be disqualified.
How the winner will be chosen
- The winner of the Free Draw and two reserves will be drawn at random within five working days from the closing date from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the closing date and time.
- Winners will be notified using the email address provided at the time of registration (or subsequently updated) within ten working days of the draw being made. It is your sole responsibility to check and update your contact details held by us.
- In the event that contact with the winner cannot be made within a further five working days or the winner is found not to meet the entry requirements, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to the reserve drawn at the same time as the original winner.
Prize on offer
- There is one prize on offer: a £250 Amazon voucher.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute a prize for a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
- The prize does not include any travel, accommodation or delivery costs incurred by the winner in order to enjoy the prize.
- Failure to provide an email address for the delivery of a prize may result in forfeiture of a prize.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes on The Art Fund’s Terms and Conditions webpage: https://www.artfund.org/pages/terms-and-conditions
- The Art Fund reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Free Draw in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Free Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in the event of any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Art Fund that could affect the normal course of the Free Draw.
- Neither the Art Fund nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies is responsible for any losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by the Art Fund to provide the prize that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner.
- Save where it has been negligent, the Art Fund will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Free Draw or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical or other difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Free Draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall in any way limit the Art Fund's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Free Draw in a manner, which in the Art Fund's reasonable determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants may be rejected from the Free Draw at the Art Fund's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Free Draw, the Art Fund may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Free Draw as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
Publicity and Data Protection
- By entering the Free Draw you agree that if you win you may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Free Draw, including photographs and video, and consent to such participation. We may also use your name and a shortened version of your address (for example, John Smith from London) for promotional purposes on our website and elsewhere.
- For one month from the closing date of the Free Draw, details of the winner will be made available to participants and the public on request by sending a letter and stamped addressed envelope Art Fund Recommend a Teacher - Free Prize Draw Winners Enquiries at the Art Fund of 2 Granary Square, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4BH. The Art Fund’s decisions in relation to the winner of the Free Draw are final and the Art Fund will not enter into any further correspondence with participants.
- The promoter of the Free Draw is the National Art Collections Fund (registered charity number 209174 (England and Wales) and SC038331 (Scotland)) of 2 Granary Square, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4BH and the Free Draw is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales shall have sole jurisdiction over any dispute.