Make your own Halloween clay monster to take home.
On 15 October 2020
10.30-11.15am & 1.30-2.15pm
Temporarily closed - Opening 12 December
We welcome back all our visitors but have made some changes for your safety.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times indoors, this includes the shops, cafe and tram.
- Trace and Protect in place. You must provide a name and contact number for your visit.
- The museum has Visit Scotland Good to Go accreditation.
- A one way system in operation in exhibition spaces, please follow the signs.
- The mine is currently closed.
- Tramway is not operational during Santa's Magical Train for safety reasons.
- Open Wednesday to Sunday.
- Changing place and toilets in Exhibition Hall open with regular cleaning.
- Entry tickets are valid for date and times listed only. No re-entry.
- From 14 September 2020 the Scottish Government has stated only up to six people aged 12 + from two households may meet outdoors/indoors. No unnecessary travel. Please adhere to this when booking and meeting at the museum.