Sir Alec Martin
- Art Funded
- 140 x 108 cm
- Presented by
- Sir Alec & Lady Martin through The Art Fund
Painted at Sickert's house. One of 26 gifts to 19 museums by Sir Alec Martin or Sir Alec and Lady Martin through the Art Fund between 1935 and 1967.
From the collection of Sir Alec and Lady Martin. Their gift.