5 lithographs entitled 'P.

Clisset, a chair-maker of Ledbury', and 4 illustrations for the publication 'The Trinity Hospital in Mile End', by C.R. Ashbee, the first monograph by the Committee for the Survey of the Memorials of Greater London, 1896. One of nineteen gifts and one bequest to eight museums by Sir Robert Witt between 1915 and 1952. Sir Robert Witt was a key figure in the Art Fund's history. He was ex-officio – Honorary Secretary 1903-18; Vice Chairman 1918-20; Chairman 1920-44 and President 1945-51.