Art Quarterly is the acclaimed magazine of the Art Fund: more than 80 pages of beautifully designed features, interviews and conversations between artists, original photography and illustration.
Art Quarterly is available only to holders of a National Art Pass.
Art Quarterly, spring 2016 © Smoking Dogs Films. Courtesy Lisson Gallery
Art Quarterly, spring 2016
© Smoking Dogs Films. Courtesy Lisson Gallery
In the spring 2016 issue you’ll find:
• Charles Darwent on Dan Flavin ahead of his Ikon retrospective
• Capability Brown is the godfather of land art, says Lily Le Brun
• Artist-filmmakers John Akomfrah and Beatrice Gibson discuss working methods
• Rachel Spence discusses the dramatic effect of Venice's publishing industry on artists such as Giorgione
• Nancy Durrant on featuring in Rose Wylie's PV Windows and Floorboards, acquired by Walker Art Gallery
• Pablo Bronstein on architecture, dance and 18th-century silverware
Plus a comprehensive guide to exhibitions across the UK and coverage of the work of the Art Fund, including details of every work of art it has helped museums and galleries to acquire over the past quarter.
Edited by Claire Wrathall, the magazine has a distinguished line up of contributors, among them Charles Darwent, David Ekserdjian, Nancy Durrant, Marcus Field, Martin Gayford, Kelly Grovier, Griselda Murray Brown, Hilary Mantel, Frances Spalding, Rachel Spence, Matthew Sweet, Marina Vaizey, Ossian Ward and AN Wilson.
While artists interviewed in recent issues include John Akomfrah, Ed Atkins, Darren Almond, Fiona Banner, Peter Blake, Pablo Bronstein, Mat Collishaw, Michael Craig-Martin, Martin Creed, Jeremy Deller, Simon Fujiwara, Maggi Hambling, Mark Leckey, Christian Marclay, Don McCullin, Cornelia Parker, Ben Rivers, Sean Scully, Conrad Shawcross and Richard Wilson.
If you are interested in advertising in Art Quarterly, please see our media pack, with full details of our rates and information about our wide readership.