The website at www.artfund.org (“the Website”) and the Art Fund's mobile applications from time to time ("the Apps") are operated by The National Art Collections Fund (which is a charity registered in England and Wales with charity no. 209174 and in Scotland with charity no. SC038331) on behalf of itself and its wholly owned trading subsidiary, Art Fund Services Limited (a company registered in England & Wales, company no. 01487654). The National Art Collections Fund and Art Fund Services Limited have a group VAT Registration Number GB503552379. The address of The National Art Collections Fund and Art Fund Services Limited is 2 Granary Square, King's Cross, London N1C 4BH. Please note: In these Terms & Conditions, references to “Art Fund” or “us” or “we” should be read as referring to The National Art Collections Fund and/or Art Fund Services Limited, as applicable.
Please note that additional terms will apply to any purchase that you make through the Website or any App and any competitions and promotions operated or promoted through the Website or via any App.
2. Copyright and trade marks
As a visitor to the Website or a user of the Apps, you may download a single copy of the material (i) on the Website or on the Apps to a single computer or other device for your own private viewing/listening purposes only and print a single copy of the same for the sole purpose of retaining a copy for your own personal records only.
No use of the name, logos and/or other trade marks of the Art Fund (whether registered or unregistered) may be made by you without the separate express written agreement of the Art Fund.
3. Prohibited use
You agree not to use the Website, nor any of the Apps:
• to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Website or the Apps;
• to disseminate advertisements or for any other commercial purposes (which would include using the Website or the App to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
• to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Website or the App to any third party except where expressly permitted on the Website or the App;
• to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation;
• to disseminate any material which is abusive, defamatory or obscene, may harass, offend or inconvenience any person, applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or criminal activity or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website or the App by any person;
• to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• in any way that might infringe third party privacy or other rights, is unlawful or that might bring the Art Fund or any of its associates into disrepute; or
• to post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
4. User-submitted material
Any discussion forums or pages where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited.
In relation to this material, you acknowledge and agree:-
• All rights in any material submitted by you shall become the sole property of the Art Fund and that we shall have the right to use that content in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all known and discovered mediums and for all purposes and we shall have the right to make it available to the public on the Website or within the Apps and otherwise. We may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to us.
• We will not view or edit or pre-screen any contribution that you or anyone else make to the forums or to the Website or the Apps generally and therefore, unless we are specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot assume that we are responsible for having made it available on the Website or in the App. We, and others that we designate, shall have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to refuse or remove any material that is posted to, or available on, the forums or the Website or in any App without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
If you object to the publication of any material placed on our online forums (or anywhere else on the Website or in the Apps) please let us know by calling 0844 415 4100 or by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
5. Information and availability
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on the Website and in the Apps is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, the Website and the Apps are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
6. No reliance
The information on the Website and in the Apps does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Art Fund. Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on the Website or in the Apps be relied upon in place of professional advice. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts, instructions, suggestions and/or opinions given on the Website or in the Apps before entering into any commitment based upon them.
7. Linking to the website
We welcome 'hot links' to the Home Page of our Website, but not 'deep linking' by which we mean that you may not include a link to any page of our Website that is not the Home Page. Neither may you display the contents of our Website (or any page from it) or content from any of the Apps, or allow such content to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent.
8. Links to other websites
On the Website or in the Apps you may be offered automatic links to other Websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that the content on those pages is not subject to our control, their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
9. Computer viruses
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website and the Apps do not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the Website or via the Apps and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the Website or any of the Apps.
10. Registration on the website
On certain parts of the Website we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data (by sending an appropriately worded email to email@example.com) to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
11. Submission of information/data
Where information (including sensitive financial or personal information) is provided to the Art Fund (whether directly through the Website or otherwise) you accept that these methods of communication cannot be 100% secure. Where financial information is provided to the Art Fund it uses encryption software to attempt to prevent unauthorised access to this information being obtained. However, the Art Fund cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any damages (other than liability for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of the Art Fund or its officers or any liabilities that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded) arising from the misuse or loss of data or information submitted by you to the Art Fund directly through the Website or otherwise.
12. Your username and password for the website
Where you are able to register on the Website, you will be allocated with a unique username and/or password that gives you access to your Website account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your Website account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or Website account or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and (b) ensure that you exit from your Website account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
14. Variation of these terms and conditions
15. Withdrawal or suspension of access to the website/apps
Further, the Art Fund reserves absolutely the right to withdraw or suspend the Website or the Apps where it deems this to be necessary without notice and will not be liable to you for such unavailability.
National Art Pass
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before submitting an application for membership, renewal or buying a membership as a gift. You should understand that by submitting the application online, by telephone or by post, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Using your National Art Pass
1.1 The National Art Pass is proof of your membership of the Art Fund. Members must have a valid National Art Pass with them to gain free or discounted entry to museums, galleries and historic properties included in the Guide. Members that do not have a valid National Art Pass with them will be asked to pay the full entry fee and refunds cannot be given at a later date.
1.2. When admission tickets to venues are booked online or by telephone, the National Art Pass must be shown on request at point of collection.
1.3. National Art Passes are valid until the date of expiry shown on the card and are non-transferable.
1.4. Membership benefits are subject to change from time to time. Where possible, changes to benefits will be published in Art Quarterly and on the Art Fund’s website artfund.org. We strongly advice members to contact the individual venues before visiting for current opening times, entrance fees and facilities information.
1.5. Once a subscription has been paid and a National Art Pass has been issued, no refunds can be made.
1.6. Single and Under 26 membership categories include one named National Art Pass. Double and Family membership categories include named cards for two adults living at the same address. Family National Art Passes also cover children in the family unit who are under 16 years old.
1.7. Admittance to the Art Fund's Annual General Meeting is limited to members who are able to show a valid National Art Pass on the day.
2. Art Quarterly and the Guide
2.1. Art Quarterly is published quarterly in March, June, September and December and will be sent to active members (subject to category of membership) during the first week of the month of publication. Please inform us of any change of address by editing your contact details using your online account or contacting our Supporter Services team.
2.2. New members receiving a National Art Pass gift pack may need to activate their membership in order to receive Art Quarterly. Instructions on how to activate the membership will be included in the welcome pack.
2.3 The Guide is published annually and is sent to new members (subject to category of membership) in their welcome pack. Subsequent Guides are sent with the Winter edition of Art Quarterly each year in the first week of December.
2.4. The Art Fund cannot guarantee the accuracy of the contents of the Guide so please check with individual venues before your visit for current opening times, entrance fees, facilities etc.
3. Applications for membership, gifts and renewals
3.1. Membership of the Art Fund through the purchase/renewal of a National Art Pass is a form of charitable giving. Membership subscriptions are eligible for Gift Aid, except Life membership and memberships bought as a gift.
3.2. Once a subscription has been paid and a National Art Pass has been issued, no refunds can be made.
3.3. You must not use borrowed, stolen or forged payment methods to make your payment. Should you do so, you agree to accept full responsibility for such action and to indemnify the Art Fund in respect of all actions, claims, damages, liability, fees, costs and expenses whatsoever that arise as a result of such actions.
3.5. When buying or renewing a membership for yourself, payment can be made by Direct Debit, credit or debit card. Life memberships and National Art Passes bought as a gift can only be paid by credit or debit card.
3.6. When payment is made by credit or debit card, the subscription fee will be debited either at the time of your application (when this is submitted online or by telephone), or on receipt of your postal application.
3.7. Personal cheques will be accepted for postal applications for new memberships, gifts and renewals. Please note that charity vouchers and other payment methods will not be accepted for membership subscriptions in compliance with HMRC guidelines.
3.8. Where a membership subscription is paid by Direct Debit, we will notify you at least 10 working days in advance prior to any payment being debited. If you wish to cancel a subscription, notification must be received by Supporter Services at least 3 working days (i.e., Mon-Fri) before the Direct Debit due date to ensure that our records can be amended in time. Failure to provide such notice will result in the Direct Debit being claimed.
No refunds will be provided unless these notice requirements are complied with. If notice has not been given within the specified period and payment has occurred, you are still entitled to cancel your membership, but we are not obliged to offer you a refund.
Any National Art Pass received prior to the cancellation of your Direct Debit must be returned to us.
3.9. The Direct Debit offer is for 12 months for the price of 9 (i.e. 25% discount) in the first year as a Direct Debit payer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. The full rate will be applicable after the first year discount. The Direct Debit option is not available when buying or renewing a National Art Pass as a gift or buying a Life membership.
3.10. From time to time the Art Fund may run special offers to promote membership of the Art Fund. No bulk or third party entries are permitted and offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. Where a personal invitation from the Art Fund has been made, applications can only be submitted by the intended recipient. Please ensure that you have read the specific offer terms and conditions before submitting the application.
3.11. You must be aged 18 or over in order to submit an application for membership or renewal.
3.12. Applicants and recipients of Under 26 membership must be under 26 years old at the time of purchase. Once the applicant reaches 26 years old, the full rate for single membership will apply.
3.13. The Art Fund reserves the right to reject applications for membership, gift or renewal.
4.1. Your National Art Pass(es) will be delivered to the address that you provide when you complete our online application form.
4.2. Free standard delivery is by Royal Mail second class service. Applicants are advised to allow ten working days from the date of the application for the card(s) to arrive.
4.3. Express delivery is available for new membership applications and gifts bought online or by telephone, and will incur an administration free of £6.95. Express delivery service means that you will receive your National Art Pass(es) within 2 working days from the date in which your application was submitted. The estimated delivery date will be displayed at the time of purchase for online orders.
5. Data Protection and Privacy
6. Replacement cards
6.1. Lost National Art Passes will be replaced once free of charge. Any subsequent replacement cards will incur an administration free of £5.00.
6.2. The Art Fund reserves the right to reject requests for additional replacement cards where at least two replacement cards have been issued within a period of six months.
7. Variation of these terms and conditions
A donation through the Art Happens platform is a donation to the Art Fund who will claim Gift Aid where applicable.
The Art Fund undertakes to pass your entire donation plus any associated Gift Aid to the museum you have chosen to support for the purposes of realising the project.
All donations are non-refundable in the case of a fully funded project.
If your donation is received after a project has reached its funding target, your money will go to the museum or gallery in question for use in connection with its general purposes and you will receive your selected reward.
If the project which you have chosen to support does not go ahead for whatever reason we will contact you and offer you the option either to redirect your donation to another project and select a different reward or to have a refund of your donation.
You will be able to follow the progress of your selected project by logging in to your Art Fund account.
Merchandise-based rewards will be dispatched to donors as soon as they are available – this may not be until the project is realised, as they may depend on images or assets related to the fully completed project. As merchandise-based rewards are given in response to a donation being made, they are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged for other goods and services. Should an item be damaged in transit it is eligible for replacement if it is returned to the Art Fund head office, 2, Granary Square, London N1C 4BH within 10 working days of being received.
Events-based rewards will be provided by the party indicated, on the dates and in the manner described on the Art Happens section of the Art Fund’s website. Events-based rewards are not transferable and no cash alternative will be provided.
You must not use borrowed, stolen, or forged payment methods to make your donation. Should you do so, you agree to accept full responsibility for such action and to indemnify the Art Fund in respect of all actions, claims, damages, liability, fees, costs and expenses whatsoever that arise as a result of your actions.
The Art Fund is not responsible for the content of third party websites.
Art Happens gift cards and certificates can be used to support any Art Happens project at artfund.org/arthappens, up to the value placed on the card or certificate. They are valid for twelve months from date of purchase and can not be exchanged for cash or to purchase membership.
Art Fund Shop
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any of the products listed on our website (“Products”). You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This legal notice applies to all purchases made by you through the website under the domain name www.shop.artfund.org (“the Site”). Art Fund Services Limited (“Art Fund Services”) has company registration number 1487654 and its registered office is at 2 Granary Square, King's Cross, London N1C 4BH. Any references in these terms and conditions to "we" or "us" (or similar) are references to Art Fund Services, unless the context requires otherwise.
Art Fund Services is a trading subsidiary of the National Art Collections Fund (“the Art Fund”), a charity registered in England and Wales with charity number 209174 and in Scotland with charity number SC038331. Art Fund Services passes all of its profits to the Art Fund.
Art Fund Services’ VAT number is GB503552379.
Holiday bookings and purchases of prints are made through third party companies; you will be taken to their separate websites when you click on the relevant links within www.artfund.org.
These terms and conditions of sale are additional to, and not a substitute for, the general terms and conditions of use of the website www.artfund.org.
These terms and conditions are only available in English.
Specifications of the Products to be supplied by Art Fund Services on the Site are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the Products. Art Fund Services warrants that it has the right to supply all the Products offered by it on the Site and that the Products will substantially comply with their description.
All Products are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the maximum extent permissible, Art Fund Services makes no other warranties or promises about the Products, and any implied warranties are excluded.
2. Availability, Prices and Information
Art Fund Services does not promise that the Products are necessarily available, and all Products are offered for sale subject to availability.
The price for the Products shall be the price listed on the Site on the date of your order inclusive of VAT but exclusive of the delivery charges which will be added to the total amount due.
All prices displayed on the Site or in the Catalogue are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling (£) and the Product price and the delivery charge must be paid in full except where discounts are offered as detailed on the Site.
Payment for all Products must be made by credit or debit card. We accept payment with VISA, VISA Debit/Delta, Mastercard and Maestro. Your debit or credit card will be debited at the time of ordering but if we consider that there is likely to be a significant delay in dispatching the same to you we will contact you using the contact details you provided to us when placing your order and offer you the opportunity to have the payment refunded. If we do not receive a reply from you within 7 days of our contacting you we shall be entitled to deem that you wish to continue with your order.
If you order Products for delivery outside the UK they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes.
3. Ordering on the Site
Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to follow to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please read and check the details carefully at each stage of the order process.
Once you click on the "Confirm Order” button we shall treat the order as an offer by you to purchase the Products subject to these terms and conditions of sale. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order. After you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement from us that we have received your order. However, please note that this acknowledgement from us does not mean that your order has been accepted.
If we accept your offer we shall confirm each order on-line via the internet and by e-mail. We will send you an e-mail confirming that the order is processed and payment received (“Order Confirmation”). The contract between us (“the Contract”) will only be formed when we send the Order Confirmation to you.
If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available, we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your Order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
The terms of your orders will not be filed electronically and will not be made available to you on request so you should print off and retain our confirmation of the orders for your records. Please email us with any order enquiries at email@example.com. Alternatively, if you prefer to speak to a member of our Customer and Supporter Services team, please call us on 020 7225 4800.
The Contract will only relate to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have formed part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Order Confirmation.
4. Personal Data
Art Fund Services is registered under, and will process your personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation. Any personal data that is provided to us in the course of any transaction with you (with the exception of any credit card details which shall be kept confidential) shall be processed in accordance with the Art Fund’s Privacy and Cookies Policy.
All Products will be delivered to the delivery address that you indicate when you complete the Delivery Details section of your Order during the checkout process. Risk of damage to or loss of the Products shall pass to you at the time of delivery even if the Products have not been received by you in person.
We will contact you with an estimated delivery date, which will normally be within 10 working days of the date of the Order Confirmation. Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by a Force Majeure Event. See clause 8 for responsibilities when this happens. Please note that orders to be dispatched outside of the UK may take longer to fulfil.
Express delivery is only available for National Art Pass Gift Packages.
To receive your goods for Christmas, orders for standard UK delivery must be placed by 17 December 2015. Orders for Express delivery of National Art Pass Gift Packages must be placed by 22 December 2015. For overseas destinations, cut-off times vary, so please order by 1 December 2015.
National Art Pass Gift Packages will be dispatched from 1 October 2015.
We shall confirm each order in writing by sending you a delivery note along with your Products.
Delivery shall be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us when you placed the order and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
If we miss the delivery deadline for any Products then you may cancel your order straight away if any of the following apply:
(a) we have refused to deliver the Products;
(b) delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
(c) you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
Alternatively and if you do not wish to cancel your order straight away, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your order if we do not meet the new deadline.
If you do choose to cancel your order for late delivery, you can do so for just some of the Products or all of them, unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. If the Products have been delivered to you, you will have to return them to us or allow us to collect them, and we will pay the costs of this. After you cancel your order we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled Products and their delivery.
6. Personalised Cards
There is a minimum order of five packs of any one card design. Please complete the “Personal Message” section underneath the Product details, exactly as you wish your details/message to be printed. If you are ordering online, you will be able to preview a proof of your message on the screen and will be invited to approve or amend it. Upon completion of your order, your message will be submitted for printing. No further proof will be sent. If you are ordering by telephone, no proof will be offered and any errors are not our responsibility. For this reason you are strongly advised to order personalised cards online.
7. National Art Pass Gift Packages
King & McGaw gift cards are valid until 31 December 2016 and are redeemable online at www.kingandmcgaw.com. They cannot be exchanged for cash.
Art Happens gift cards can be used to support any Art Happens project at artfund.org/arthappens up to the value placed on the card. They are valid for a period of twelve months from the date of issue and the expiry date will be printed on the card. They cannot be exchanged for cash or to purchase Art Fund membership.
Gift National Art Passes are subject to standard National Art Pass terms and conditions.
8. Cancellation and Returns of Products
We want you to be totally satisfied with the Products that we provide to you. However if you would like to cancel your order and return the Products to us you may do so at any point within the 14 day cooling-off period from the day after receiving them (enclosing a copy of your Product order confirmation/receipt and your reasons for returning the Product).
To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Customer and Supporter Services team on 020 7225 4800 to let us know. Alternatively, you can complete the Order Cancellation Form and return it to us either by email to email@example.com or by post to The Art Fund Shop, 2 Granary Square, King's Cross, London N1C 4BH. A link to the online cancellation form will also be included in the Order Confirmation.
If you are emailing us or writing to us please include details of your Order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by email or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the email or post the letter to us. If you cancel your Contract we will:
(a) refund you the price you paid for the products. Please note that we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop; and
(b) refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer; if you elected express delivery, the additional costs will not be refunded.
If a Product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your Contract (and provided you are still entitled to do so) you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the Product to us, unless the Product is faulty. We strongly recommend that you either use recorded/signed for delivery or obtain a free certificate of posting from the Post Office as we are not responsible for your parcel until it has been received by us. Products lost in transit will not be treated as returned.
You will not have any right to cancel any Contract for personalised cards.
None of this affects your rights to claim for defective or faulty goods or workmanship under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) or the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982. However, in the case of faulty goods, the cancellation policy detailed above will not apply if the fault arises from, in our reasonable opinion, fair wear and tear, deliberate damage, accidental damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow manufacturer instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the goods without manufacturer approval.
Art Fund Services will confirm any cancellation by email and will process the refund within 7 days from receipt of your cancellation. In order to obtain the refund the Products must be returned to us at the following address: Art Fund Shop - Returns, 2 Granary Square, King's Cross, London N1C 4BH.
9. Limitation of Liability
Art Fund Services’ liability to you under the contract for the Products is limited to refunding the price of the Products (including the delivery charges, if applicable) as provided for in Clause 8.
Art Fund Services is not responsible to you to any greater extent and in particular is not liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (including, without limitation, financial loss such as loss of profit, or otherwise) that you may incur as a consequence of its failure to comply with these terms and conditions of sale.
For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions of sale shall serve to exclude or limit our liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our officers or employees.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (a so-called “Force Majeure Event”). Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
10. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Sale
Our terms and conditions of sale may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the Site or the Catalogue after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted the changes.
11. Overseas Customers
As Art Fund Services is a United Kingdom company, all charges shown on the Site are in Pounds Sterling. If you are placing an order from outside of the UK your card issuer may convert the charge into your local currency.
This Site and these terms and conditions have been designed for use within the UK. Whilst we will consider orders from outside the UK, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the Site or the placing of any order through the Site from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any sales or services not permitted under your local law are not offered to you. Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse any order at our discretion from overseas customers and we will have no obligation to provide you with any reasons for refusing an order.
12. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising in relation to the Site or these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If any of these terms or conditions of sale should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. Entire Agreement
This Contract supersedes all previous agreements or arrangements between you and Art Fund Services in respect of the provision of the Products and represents the entire understanding between you and Art Fund Services in relation to the same. We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us relies on any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these terms and conditions.
14. Comments and Complaints
If you have any comments or complaints to make about purchases made through the Site, please send them to Art Fund Shop, 2 Granary Square, King's Cross, London N1C 4BH.
Competitions, Offers and Prize Draws
By entering the free draw to win a Nikon D3300 DSLR camera (the “Free Draw”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom, who are over the age of 18, except employees or contractors of the Art Fund or members of their immediate family, or anyone professionally connected with the Free Draw. We reserve the right to require any participant to prove that he or she is eligible to participate in the Free Draw.
2. Multiple entries in the draw by commercial agents will not be accepted.
3. You must purchase a National Art Pass using promo code GREATART before 11.59 on the 30 November to be eligible for entry into the competition. You must have received a personal invitation from the Art Fund by email, access to the Internet and a valid email address to participate.
How to enter
4. The Free Draw will open at 1pm on Wednesday 25 November and close at 11:59pm on Monday 30 November.
5. Entry to the Free Draw is free. No donation to the Art Fund is necessary to enter the Free Draw.
6. To enter the Free Draw you must purchase a National Art Pass through the Art Fund website (www.artfund.org) before 11.59 on Monday 30 November and you must use the promo code GREATART when purchasing your Art Pass.
Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Multiple entries or entries that are made fraudulently will be disqualified.
How the winner will be chosen
7. One winner of the Free Draw and two reserves will be drawn at random within 10 working days from the closing date from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the closing date and time.
8. Winners will be notified using the telephone numbers and email address provided at the time of registration (or subsequently updated) within five working days of the draw being made. It is your sole responsibility to check and update your contact details held by us.
9. In the event that contact with the winner cannot be made within a further five working days or the winner is found not to meet the entry requirements, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to the reserve drawn at the same time as the original winner.
Prize on offer
10. There is one prize on offer: A Nikon D3300 DSLR camera.
11. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute a prize for a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
12. The prize includes the single cost of delivery but no further delivery costs incurred by the winner in order to enjoy the prize.
13. Prizes are subject to the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
14. Failure to provide an address for delivery of prizes may result in forfeiture of a prize.
15. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes in this page.
16. The Art Fund reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Free Draw in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Free Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in the event of any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Art Fund that could affect the normal course of the Free Draw.
17. Neither the Art Fund nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies is responsible for any losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by the Art Fund to provide the prize that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner.
18. Save where it has been negligent, the Art Fund will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Free Draw or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical or other difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Free Draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall in any way limit the Art Fund's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
19. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Free Draw in a manner, which in the Art Fund's reasonable determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants may be rejected from the Free Draw at the Art Fund's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Free Draw, the Art Fund may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Free Draw as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
Publicity and Data Protection
21. By entering the Free Draw you agree that if you win you may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Free Draw, including photographs and video, and consent to such participation. We may also use your name and a shortened version of your address (for example, John Smith from London) for promotional purposes on our website and elsewhere.
22. For one month from the closing date of the Free Draw, details of the winner will be made available to participants and the public on request by sending a letter and stamped addressed envelope to Free Draw Winners Enquiries at the Art Fund of 2 Granary Square, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4BH. The Art Fund’s decisions in relation to the winner of the Free Draw are final and the Art Fund will not enter into any further correspondence with participants.
23. The promoter of the Free Draw is the National Art Collections Fund (registered charity number 209174 (England and Wales) and SC038331 (Scotland)) of 2 Granary Square, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4BH and the Free Draw is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales shall have sole jurisdiction over any dispute.
- The offer is a three month trial of the National Art Pass for £10, which entitles one person to a card giving discounted or free entry to charging museums, galleries and historic properties across the UK, as listed on the Art Fund’s website (artfund.org) as well as 50% off major exhibitions. Annual National Art Pass prices are as follows Single £62, Double £94, Family £104, Under 26 £31
- The Art Fund members’ guidebook and publication, Art Quarterly, are not included in this trial.
- The National Art Pass will be valid for 3 calendar months from date of payment. The expiry date will be rounded up to the end of the month of expiry.
- The offer opens on 2 February 2016 at 1pm and closes on 29 February 2016 at 11.59pm.
- This offer is only available online for UK residents who are 18 or over.
- Applicants must be named individuals with a valid postal and email address.
- No bulk or third party entries are permitted.
- One taster card per person and per email address during offer period.
- Offer is available for new National Art Pass applicants only, and cannot be used to change or renew existing memberships.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer not available for gift memberships.
- Internet access is required. Offer is not available through main Art Fund website.
- Payment must be made by credit or debit card. We accept payment with VISA, Maestro and Mastercard. Your debit or credit card will be debited at the time of ordering.
- You must not use borrowed, stolen, or forged payment methods to make your payment. Should you do so, you agree to accept full responsibility for such action and to indemnify the Art Fund in respect of all actions, claims, damages, liability, fees, costs and expenses whatsoever that arise as a result of your actions.
- Once the fee has been paid and a National Art Pass has been issued, no refunds can be made.
- Your National Art Pass will be sent to you by post. Please allow 10 working days for delivery. If you have not received your card within 20 working days, please inform us.
- No replacement cards will be issued.
- National Art Passes are not transferable.
- The Art Fund reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Art Fund shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
- For terms and conditions relating to use of the Art Fund's website click here
- The Art Fund is the operating name of the National Art Collections Fund, a charity registered in England and Wales (209174) and in Scotland (SC038331)
1. The offer
1.1. The offer is a three month trial of the Art Fund membership for £10, which entitles one person to a National Art Pass card giving discounted or free entry to charging museums, galleries and historic properties, as listed on the Art Fund's website, and discounted access to many exhibitions. Full annual National Art Pass prices are as follows: Single £60, Double £90, Family £100, and Under 26 £30 (annual rates valid until 31 December 2015).
1.2. The offer opens on 14 December 2015 and closes at midnight on Monday 21 December 2015.
1.3. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer(s).
1.4. Offer is available for new National Art Pass applicants only, and cannot be used to change or renew existing memberships or prior trial applications.
1.5. Offer is not available for gift memberships.
1.6. The Art Fund members’ guidebook and the publication, Art Quarterly, are not included in this trial.
1.7. The National Art Pass will be valid for 3 calendar months from the date of payment. The expiry date will be rounded up to the end of the month of expiry.
1.8. No replacement cards will be issued during the trial period.
1.9. National Art Passes are not transferable.
1.10. The Art Fund reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
1.11. The Art Fund shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
2.1. This offer is open to recipients of a personal invitation from Cafe Nero by email on 14 December 2015. In order to redeem the offer, applicants must click on the link provided on the email. Telephone or postal applications will not be accepted.
2.2. Applicants for a Taster National Art Pass must be UK residents and aged 18 years or over at the time of purchase.
2.3. Applicants must be named individuals with a valid postal and email address.
2.4. No bulk or third party entries are permitted.
2.5. One taster card per person and per email address during offer period.
2.6. The Art Fund reserves the right to reject applications for the Taster National Art Pass.
3. Payment, delivery and cancellations
3.1. Payment must be made by credit or debit card. We accept payment with VISA, Maestro and Mastercard. Your debit or credit card will be debited at the time of ordering.
3.2. You must not use borrowed, stolen, or forged payment methods to make your payment. Should you do so, you agree to accept full responsibility for such action and to indemnify the Art Fund in respect of all actions, claims, damages, liability, fees, costs and expenses whatsoever that arise as a result of your actions.
3.3. Once the fee has been paid and a National Art Pass has been issued, no refunds can be made.
3.4. Your National Art Pass will be sent to you by post. Please allow 10 working days for delivery. If you have not received your card(s) within 20 working days, please contact Supporter Services.