Williamson Art Gallery & Museum is temporarily closed until further notice. Please check the venue's website for the latest details.
Opened in 1928, the Williamson is a single-storey gallery of interconnecting rooms housing both temporary exhibitions and displays from the permanent collection.
Special features include Liverpool porcelain and Della Robbia Pottery, ferry and ship models and a fine art collection of great breadth, especially strong in British watercolours. The collection and exhibitions centre on local artists but include work of national significance.