Llanelly House is temporarily closed until further notice. Please check the venue's website for the latest details.
This beautifully restored Georgian townhouse has been described as one of the finest examples of domestic architecture in Wales.
Llanelly House was substantially rebuilt in 1714 by Sir Thomas Stepney, Member of Parliament for Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire. It later fell into dereliction, and underwent a comprehensive programme of refurbishment before opening its doors to the public in 2014.
The Great Hall houses an impressive 125-piece armorial dinner service dating from 1790.