Harrow School - Old Speech Room Gallery is temporarily closed until further notice. Please check the venue's website for the latest details.
Built in 1821, the Old Speech Room was intended as a chamber in which to encourage public speaking.
In 1976 it was converted into a gallery to hold the school's distinguished collections of Egyptian and Greek antiquities, English watercolours, Modern British paintings and some sculpture. Artists represented include George Romney, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Cecil Beaton and Victor Pasmore.