The museum houses a collection that was first formed in 1884 by Bangor University.

The museum tells stories from Gwynedd and surrounding area. The Roman Segontium sword, the Welsh Not, a model of Telford's suspension bridge and the King of Bardsey's crown are just a few of the treasures on display.


STORIEL

Ffordd Gwynedd, Bangor, LL57 1DT

01248 353368

Website

Opening times

Tues - Sat, 11am - 17pm


Exhibitions nearby

Back to top