Clifton Park Museum is temporarily closed until further notice. Please check the venue's website for the latest details.
Clifton Park Museum was built in 1783 as the home of Joshua and Susannah Walker, members of the celebrated iron-founding family.
The museum opened in 1893, and since then has collected and displayed exhibits drawn from natural sciences and social and industrial history, as well as displays about the Walker family. The fine and decorative arts collection includes an important selection of Rockingham ceramics and material from the Roman fort at nearby Templeborough.