Video: Five must-see summer exhibitions
To kick off a 'summer of art', it's time to put some new dates in the diary, so here's five shows art critic Alastair Sooke has picked as his unmissable exhibitions of the season.
Alastair's top five art exhibitions:
1. Giacometti, Tate Modern, London, until 10 September 2017 (50% off with National Art Pass)
2. Raphael: The Drawings, Ashmolean Museum, Oxford, 1 June to 3 September 2017 (50% off with National Art Pass)
3. Sargent: The Watercolours, Dulwich Picture Gallery, London, 21 June to 8 October 2017 (50% off with National Art Pass)
4. Wyndham Lewis: Life, Art, War, IWM North, Manchester, 23 June 2017 to 1 January 2018 (50% off with National Art Pass)
5. Constable and Brighton, Brighton Museum & Art Gallery, Brighton, until 8 October 2017 (free with National Art Pass)
To celebrate a summer of art you can buy a trial three-month National Art Pass for just £10 throughout June, and enjoy 50% off admission price to major exhibitions and free entry to more than 240 museums and galleries across the UK.