Join the Brecks Heritage Schools Network to assess free CPD (continuing professional development) and more.
Why join the Brecks Heritage Schools Network?
- Regular meetings offer CPD focusing on local culture and heritage.
- Gain practical ideas to use in your classroom, playground or school field.
- Identify curriculum links and develop subject knowledge.
- Enjoy informal discussions with colleagues from local schools.
- Free downloadable education resources, films and case studies.
- Share good practice across the Heritage Schools regional and national network.
- Pupil achievement certificates and a Heritage Schools Award plaque.
- It is free and refreshments are provided.
The first meeting will be digital, but our aim is to have active training days across the Brecks, including Ancient House and Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse.