Enjoy a seasonal supper in one of the historic rooms at Chawton House, followed by some festively haunting stories by the fireside with costumed performers.
Supper will take place across two possible sittings:
- 7pm arrival, 8.15pm storytelling
- 7.45pm arrival, 9pm storytelling
The menu includes:
- Starter: Chestnut and Parsnip Soup
- Main: Pheasant Stew or Three Bean Casserole (vegetarian option)
- Dessert: Chocolate Orange Tart
Wine will be sold separately.
The smoking room has capacity for a party of 4-6, while the old kitchen can accomodate four parties of 2-4 people.