Get your hands dirty and learn to make a prehistoric clay pot.
Did you know that as well as using their pots for cooking and storing food, prehistoric potters liked to decorate their pots in individual styles? We will be using air drying clay, tools and our hands to make designs you can take home.
In light of the current covid19 situation we have made some changes to our usual family craft sessions to make it safer for everyone.
How we are making it safe:
- Limited numbers in the session
- Sharing table only with members of your group
- Your own craft materials and tools
- Regular cleaning and hand sanitiser available
- Socially distanced Tullie House staff
- Adults are asked to wear a mask on arrival
If you have any questions about the session please email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org