Tours at 10am, 11.30am, 2pm, and 3.30pm. Please specify preferred time slot.
A richly decorated time capsule of Arts & Crafts design, once owned by David Parr, a decorative painter employed by the Cambridge firm of Leach & Sons, who lived in the house for 40 years from 1887 – 1927. It remained largely untouched during the intervening years thanks to his grand-daughter Elsie, who lived there with her family until 2013 when the house was bought by a charity and opened to the public. Each tour, for 6 people at a time, will take 75 minutes.
Pay and display parking available nearby.