Trip: Ardbraccan and Headfort
| Ardbraccan and Headfort
Ardbraccan is a beautiful Palladian house that was originally the Palace of successive Bishops of Meath. Started in 1734 to designs by Richard Castle, the centre block was completed in the late 1770s by James Wyatt and the then Rector of Navan. Nick Nicholson will give a guided tour.
From here continue to Headfort School at Kells, where there is chance to see the newly restored Adam Eating Parlour and Nick Nicholson will give tour of the building.