Visit: Dorich House Museum
| Not Applicable when venue selected above
Dorich House was the studio, gallery and home of Dora Gordine, the internationally acclaimed Estonian sculptor, and her husband, Richard Hare, a professor of Russian literature.
Built in 1936 and restored by Kingston University in 1994, the studio, gallery and top-floor apartment were designed by Gordine in the Art Deco style. The house holds a major collection of Gordineâ€™s bronzes, paintings and drawings from the 1920s to the 1970s, as well as a superb collection of art and artefacts from Imperial Russia.
This visit offers members an opportunity to view the house and its collections, and includes a talk by the curator of the museum.
To book for this event, please call 0844 415 4151.