Geldeston Hall was built in 1777 for the Kerrich family who lived there
until 1930. The present owners have been researching and restoring the house and
garden over the past 15 years. After a picnic lunch in the garden, visit nearby
Rose Hall. It is a large Georgian House of 1739. The owners, both great
collectors, will give the guided tour.