Visit to Spencer House

Built in 1765-66 for the first Earl Spencer, and ancestor of Diana, Princess of Wales, Spencer House is London's finest surviving eighteenth-century town house. This magnificent palace has regained the full splendour of its late eighteenth-century appearance after a painstaking ten-year restoration.

A private tour of eight state rooms.

Venue information

Opening times

Spencer House is open to the public every Sunday (except during August) from 10.00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. (last tour). Access is by guided tour which lasts approximately 1 hour.

Entry details

19. Apply to Annabel Kennedy, 01908 563162 11am to 12noon
Back to top