Video: Five cultural venues by the sea
In the final instalment of our 'summer of art' series, broadcaster Sarfraz Manzoor visits five cultural venues by the British seaside, all either free or half-price with a National Art Pass.
Sarfraz's five cultural venues by the sea are:
- Turner Contemporary, Kent, free to all
- Tate St Ives, Cornwall, 50% off with National Art Pass
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Hampshire, 50% off with National Art Pass
- Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum, Dorset, free with National Art Pass
- Duff House, Aberdeenshire, free with National Art Pass
With a National Art Pass you enjoy 50% off admission price to major exhibitions and free entry to more than 240 museums and galleries like these across the UK.