- | 01952 433424
- | www.ironbridge.org.uk
- Free entry with National Art Pass.
- View venue & entry details
These two neighbouring 18th-century 'country' houses were owned by the Darby family of Quaker ironmasters.
Dale House was built in 1717 for Abraham Darby III, builder of the Iron Bridge, and neighbouring Rosehill House was built in 1738 and restored in 1848. Period rooms are packed with original family furniture, china, costumes and memorabilia.