- Oving House |
- Visit |
- Saturday, 14 September 2013 - 10:30 until 12:30
Oving House is an exceptional house, originally built as a fine 17th century clunch farmhouse and then a classical brick facade in the Palladian style was added. After years of neglect it was rescued by Lord Hartwell in 1954 who restored it to its former glory. His daughter, Hon Harriet Cullen will very kindly be the host and guide.
This event has organised by a local supporter group to help raise money for the Art Fund.