Visit to the House of Pitnuies and Dunninald House
- House of Pitmuies |
House of Pitmuies has known three periods of building, first recorded in the 1500s. The visit will coincide with the beautiful displays of garden flowers and in the afternoon the visit will move on to Dunninald House and walled garden. This was built in around 1820 by Gillespie Graham.
Contact Dorothy Morton on 01786 850313
Guthrie By Forfar Angus Central DD8 2SN